THB 3,500 per night
THB 3,500 per night
Kiree Thara Boutique Resort, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Kiree Thara Boutique Resort

Chiang Mai, Thailand - 202/ 14 Moo. 1, Chang Puak, Maung, Chiangmai 50300

No reviews

Be the first!   Write a review

Description - Resort

Kireethara Boutique Resort is surrounded by the high green mountains. Inspired by the nature, With the breathtaking setting of the panoramic Green Mountain and lake, near the shores of the enhancing gulf of Thailand. Kireethara blends the charm of Thai style living with modern living to 29 rooms which makes you feels free, relax, and individually living.

.

.

.

The space
  • Property type: Resort
  • Guest rooms/units: 19
  • Year built: 2010
  • Renovated: 2010
  • Public classification: 4
Resort accommodations

Lowest price available: THB 3,500 (Thai Baht)

Double King Single Suite Triple Twin Vacation rental
  • Check-in: 9:00am
  • Check-out: noon

Resort amenities

A mountain view resort, only 10 minutes drive to Chiang Mai town.

24-hr front desk Airport pickup BBQ area Bar/lounge Bicycle rental Breakfast (extra charge) Breakfast included Car rental Childcare or babysitting Children permitted Concierge Elevator/lift Fitness Fitness equipment Free wifi Gardens Gay friendly Golf Laundry/valet service Linen included Open 24 Hours Parking (free) Pets not allowed Pool (outdoor) Restaurant on site Room service Safe deposit box Smoking not permitted Taxi service Tour/sightseeing assistance WIFI (free) swmming pool

Room amenities

Deluxe room with double bed or twin bed with in-room safety box, free wireless access and LCD TV with cable TV channels. A mini bar. Total area 30 square meters.

Executive room including in-room safety box, free wireless access and LCD TV with cable TV channels. A mini bar. Total area 50 square meters.

Family room - 2 bed rooms, 2 bathroom and a living room with in-room safety box, free wireless access and LCD TV with cable TV channels. A mini bar. Total area 120 square meters.

Honeymoon Suite on the rooftop floor with mountain view. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms(with jacuzzi) and a living including an in-room safety box, free wireless access and LCD TV with cable TV channels. Total area 250 square meters.

Coffee/tea maker Hairdryer Maid service daily Mini-bar Mountain view rooms Non-smoking rooms Private bathroom Refrigerator Safe box in room Smoking rooms Telephone Television Television (cable/satellite) VCR/DVD WIFI Wake-up calls Whirlpool bath


Neighborhood

.

Points of interest
  • 1 Km Lanna Golf Club
  • 5 Km downtown
  • 10 Min to nimmanhaemin Road

Food and drink
Eating in house
Krua Kiree Thara
Thai and Western cuisine
Wine Bar Cocktail
Eating out
Ban Suan Kang Ron
Northern Thai cusine, Lanna-Thai Architecture.

Policies
Price details

THB 3,500 per night (Thai Baht)

.

Taxes: 10.00%
Prices shown here are without tax. Tax will be added to your final payment.

An additional deposit may be requested prior to arrival. If so, you will be contacted directly after you confirm your booking.

Credit cards accepted on location: VisaVisa ElectronMasterCardAmerican ExpressJCB

Available discounts

10%

Booking and cancellation policy

Unless otherwise specified, booking payments are non-refundable.

When confirming a booking in order to secure the room, the user immediately pays by credit card a non-refundable deposit of 10% (of the total booking cost). The remaining balace (90%) is payable to the establishment upon arrival or at check-out in the local currency or with credit card. Cancellation or 72 hours advance notice is required if not otherwise the first night will be charge to credit card guaranteed.

Location - Resort

202/ 14 Moo. 1, Chang Puak, Maung, Chiangmai 50300
Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai (Changwat Chiang Mai)
Thailand  50300

Latitude: 18.82692, Longitude: 98.95418

How to get there

Suggested routes
Route 121 : 4. 2 km 7 mins
Route 1004/Huai Kaeo : 3. 8 km 8 mins

Huai Kaeo Chang Phuak, Mueang Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand Head southeast on Route 1004/Huai Kaeo toward Huay Kaew 2 distance 0. 1 km
Make a U-turn at Huay Kaew 2 distance 0. 6 km
Turn right at Route 121 distance 2. 2 km
Turn left at ARD. CHM. 4307 distance 1. 2 km
Slight left, destination will be on the left 0. 1 km

Only 10 Min from Airport by car

Nearest airport: 10 min